3M Solar-Control Window Film
- Reduce energy costs and minimize hot spots in the building
- Increase tenant comfort by reducing the amount of heat entering through glass
- Reduce glare on computer screens
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear-film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your home
- Designed not to change the appearance of your home
- Clear to lightly tinted, allowing up to 70 percent of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 60 percent of the heat coming through your windows
- Reflectivity that's actually lower than glass
Night Vision Series
- Dual-reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35 percent of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 71 percent of the heat coming through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction
- Reflective films with high heat reduction
- Cost-effective, large savings on electric bills
3M Daylight Redirecting Film
New to the world of 3M, Daylight Redirecting Film utilizes microreplication to redirect light that would have originally hit the floor a few feet from the window up onto the ceiling, helping to light the room as deep as 40 feet from the window. The technology "microreplication" refers to microscopic structures that are able to redirect as much as 80 percent of light up onto the ceiling, providing more natural light, which has been linked to increased productivity and purchasing behavior, as well as helping to reduce your dependence on electric lighting.
Fasara Decorative Films
- Fasara films can transform plain glass to a frosted or textured surface with light entering the room
- Designs can be achieved with different patterns, such as logos, seals, etc.
- They are mainly used for privacy in conference rooms, lobbies, private offices, partitions and residential settings
Let Solar Tint Inc. protect your glass with window films now. Avoid costly damage to furniture, artwork, floors, walls and fabrics, and help reduce your home’s energy costs.
Give us a call today!