Most homes are designed with large numbers of windows, glass doors or skylights. They may be beautiful; however, the glass areas make your home more vulnerable to ultraviolet light, solar heat and breakage.
3M window film enhances the functionality of glass by lowering the levels of solar heat and blocking 99 percent of the ultraviolet rays. 3M™ Sun-Control film allows you to let the light in and keep the heat out. Best of all, you can get these great benefits without changing the appearance of your home.
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear-film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your home
- Designed not to change the appearance of your home
- Clear to lightly tinted, allowing up to 70 percent of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 60 percent of the heat coming through your windows
- Reflectivity that's actually lower than glass
Night Vision Series
- Dual-reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35 percent of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 71 percent of the heat coming through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction
Fasara Decorative Films
- Fasara films can transform plain glass to a frosted or textured surface with light entering the room
- Designs can be achieved with different patterns, such as logos, seals, etc.
- They are mainly used for privacy in conference rooms, lobbies, private offices, partitions and residential settings
Let Solar Tint Inc. protect your glass with window films now. Avoid costly damage to furniture, artwork, floors, walls and fabrics, and help reduce your home’s energy costs.
Give us a call today!